- Season Six launches with new Multiplayer, Zombies, and Warzone content, including Forsaken, the final chapter in the Cold War Dark Aether storyline.
- Complete the Verdansk ’84 storyline in Warzone as you navigate a leveled Stadium and Downtown following a major attack.
- Duke it out in three new Multiplayer maps: Amerika, Gluboko, and Deprogram, the latter of which offers a new and surreal 6v6 experience representing Adler’s fractured memories.
In the ongoing battle against Perseus, one man’s fate is irrevocably changed: Russell Adler. After being captured and interrogated by his longtime adversary Stitch, followed by the mind-altering Numbers broadcast, he finally seems to have broken down. Now Adler is AWOL, and the final showdown begins.
Stadium and Downtown Leveled in Verdansk
The final showdown approaches, and we need all Operators in the area ASAP. Adler’s gone AWOL, and seismic devices near old WWII-era bunkers have triggered a massive explosion downtown.
The Old Verdansk Stadium has collapsed, opening new lines of sight and greater maneuverability in the rubble. Downtown has also been hit, its buildings toppling into the fissure. Snipers will need to compete over the remaining perches, and both areas should be explored to the fullest.
New Points of Interest and a New Gulag
Get a peek at what’s coming to Warzone in Call of Duty: Vanguard by descending into the World War II–era bunkers now revealed on the map. What could possibly be hidden within?
If you’re eliminated while exploring the bunkers and downtown destruction, you’ll have to fight it out in a new Gulag, inspired by the original 1v1 map in Verdansk 2019. Taking place deep in the Zordaya Prison Complex, expect some twists to the original layout.
Five New Weapons
Prepare for battle with five new Season Six weapons:
- .410 Ironhide (Launch Week) — This hard-hitting, lever-action Shotgun inflicts high damage at close range with an improved rate of fire. Get it at Tier 15 of the Season Six Battle Pass.
- Grav (Launch Week) — A full-auto, fast-firing Israeli Assault Rifle sporting the fastest bullet velocity in its class with modest damage and moderate recoil. Unlock it at Tier 31 of the Season Six Battle Pass.
Unlock three more weapons — the dual-wield Hammer and Sickle, the two-handed Battle Axe, and the LAPA SMG — by completing in-game challenges or by purchasing their corresponding bundles in the Store when they arrive later in the Season.
Three New Multiplayer Maps
- Deprogram (6v6, Launch): Battle in one of Call of Duty’s most unique 6v6 Multiplayer maps as you travel through fragments of Adler’s memories as he’s being interrogated and deprogrammed. Use the Red Doors to travel between memories while gaining the advantage over your enemies.
- Amerika (6v6, Launch): Enter a Soviet imagining of the American Main Street based on the Campaign mission “Redlight, Greenlight.” This military facility in the heart of the U.S.S.R. features a pizza shop, a theater, and a prop Burger Town.
- Gluboko (2v2/3v3, Launch): Deploy to the underbelly of the KGB headquarters in a vault featuring tight-knit, fast-paced engagements in and around the main briefing table.
Complete the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies in Forsaken
In “Mauer der Toten,” Requiem’s elite strike team just barely escaped Omega Group’s clutches in Berlin thanks to Samantha Maxis and her new Dark Aether powers. This time, in the final round-based Zombies map for Black Ops Cold War, the Requiem agents are heading straight to the heart of Omega Group’s secret Spetsnaz Training Facility located in the U.S.S.R.
With the Forsaken now set loose, and rumors of a Project Janus circulating Requiem, there’s no telling what you’ll encounter in the final chapter. Whatever it is, our agents will have to put their lives on the line if they hope to end Omega Group once and for all.
New Zombies Perk, Wonder Weapon, Support Weapons
Hot on the heels of the series-favorite PhD Flopper Perk comes the new and enhanced PhD Slider. Consume this gnarly beverage to trigger an explosion when sliding into enemies, with the size and damage of the explosion increasing the farther you slide before impact. Spend Aetherium Crystals to upgrade it even more, gaining immunity to self-inflicted explosive damage and triggering blasts when you hit the ground from up high.
Mow down the horde with the new Chrysalax Wonder Weapon within Forsaken’s main Easter Egg. Much like what lies beneath Forsaken, there is more to this Wonder Weapon than meets the eye. And when you still don’t have quite enough firepower, hit up the Crafting Table to purchase the new hard-hitting Hand Cannon and ARC-XD Support weapons.
The Haunting, Coming Soon
Halloween is just around the corner, and horror movie buffs should be especially excited for the Halloween Event spectacular starting October 19. Stay tuned for more info.
New Battle Pass, Operators, and More
Season Six brings all this and more with a new Battle Pass, two new playable Operators — Black Ops protagonist Alex Mason and Warsaw Pact Operator Fuze — new Prestige levels, new Season Challenges in Multiplayer and Zombies, and more.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War – Cross-Gen Bundle
Activision Publishing Inc.
The Cross-Gen Bundle includes:
– Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War game
— Includes Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S version
– Confrontation Weapons Pack
– Legendary Captain Price Operator Skin*
The iconic Black Ops series is back with Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War – the direct sequel to the original and fan-favorite Call of Duty®: Black Ops.
Black Ops Cold War will drop fans into the depths of the Cold War’s volatile geopolitical battle of the early 1980s. Nothing is ever as it seems in a gripping single-player Campaign, where players will come face-to-face with historical figures and hard truths, as they battle around the globe through iconic locales like East Berlin, Vietnam, Turkey, Soviet KGB headquarters and more.
As elite operatives, you will follow the trail of a shadowy figure named Perseus who is on a mission to destabilize the global balance of power and change the course of history. Descend into the dark center of this global conspiracy alongside iconic characters Woods, Mason and Hudson and a new cast of Operatives attempting to stop a plot decades in the making.
Beyond the Campaign, players will bring a Cold War arsenal of weapons and equipment into the next generation of Multiplayer and Zombies experiences.
Welcome to the brink. Welcome to Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War.
*All existing owners and future purchasers of Black Ops Cold War will receive the Legendary Captain Price Operator. Buy Black Ops Cold War and log in to receive this free in-game Legendary Operator Skin. Usable in both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone™.
For more information, please visit www.callofduty.com.
© 2020-2021 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS, CALL OF DUTY WARZONE and WARZONE are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Call of Duty®: Vanguard – Ultimate Edition
Activision Publishing Inc.
Pre-order and receive:
– Night Raid Mastercraft Weapon Blueprint – for immediate use in Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone™*
– Operator Arthur Kingsley – for immediate use in Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone™*
– The opportunity to pre-load the game before launch
The Ultimate Edition – loaded with bonus content for the ultimate fan.
– Cross Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Vanguard game
— Includes Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game
– Task Force One Pack
— 3 Operator Skins
— 3 Weapon Blueprints with Tracer Rounds
– Battle Pass Bundle (1 season Battle Pass + 20 Tier Skips)**
– 10 hours of 2XP (5 hours of 2XP and 5 hours of weapons 2XP)
– Digital Exclusive – Frontline Weapons Pack
Rise on every front: Dogfight over the Pacific, airdrop over France, defend Stalingrad with a sniper’s precision and blast through advancing forces in North Africa. The Call of Duty® franchise returns with Call of Duty®: Vanguard, developed by Sledgehammer Games, where players will be immersed in visceral WWII combat on an unprecedented global scale.
Call of Duty®: Vanguard includes a deeply engaging single player Campaign, a massive launch day Multiplayer offering featuring 20 maps including 16 built for core Multiplayer and an exciting new Zombies experience developed by Treyarch.
Call of Duty®: Vanguard will also usher in a new and unparalleled Call of Duty®: Warzone™ integration post launch, and feature cross-progression and cross-generation play, in addition to a massive calendar of free post-launch content that adds in new Multiplayer maps, modes, seasonal events, community celebrations and more.
*Offer content and availability may vary by region and is subject to change. Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War/Call of Duty®: Warzone™ on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S required to redeem offer, sold/downloaded separately. Must be redeemed by November 5th 2022.
**Battle Pass and Tier Skips will be accessible in Call of Duty®: Vanguard once the Season 1 Battle Pass is made available in game. Battle Pass redemption applies to one season of Vanguard Battle Pass only.
For more information, please visit www.callofduty.com.
© 2020-2021 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY VANGUARD, CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS, CALL OF DUTY WARZONE, and WARZONE are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. This product contains software technology licensed from Id Software ('Id Technology'). Id Technology © 1999-2021 Id Software, Inc.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Five Reloaded is Now Live
Everything You Need to Know About the Multiplayer Beta for Call of Duty: Vanguard
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Five Now Live