2021 has been a big year for Terraria as it celebrated it’s 10th Anniversary. Over the last decade, by continuously adding more content and features for players to push the limits of their imagination, Re-Logic’s game has grown from a small indie game to a lifestyle experience. A testimony to this community’s passion for the game is how the Terraria Xbox Club brings together over 7.5 million members that enjoy Terraria in and out of the game itself.
At long last, Terrarians can celebrate the latest era of Terraria on Xbox, as the highly anticipated Journey’s End Update is finally here!
- Tailor your gameplay experience in Journey Mode – the power is yours!
- Challenge yourself as never before in the brutal Master Mode
- More than 1000 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 5000!
- Find and confront new foes, including new bosses and surprising new events to test your skills.
- Many Quality of Life improvements are here, including Block Swap, Void Vault, Boss Health Bars, Customizable UI, and much more!
- Atmospheric and weather effects play a greater role than ever (watch out for gusts of wind!).
- A Terraria Bestiary is now available to track enemies, allies, and critters encountered.
- There are additional biomes and mini-biomes to explore, both above and underground.
- For those who want to take a break from all the intense monster slaying there is a new fun pastime: Golf!
- The addition of Town Pylons and NPC Happiness is an expansion on the town system that culminates with the ability to build a teleportation network to towns around the world .
- Terrarians will notice graphic overhauls and UI improvements including a customizable split screen interface,
- There are new and beautiful music tracks to enjoy, including an all new “Journey’s End” title theme, and the winning track from Terraria’s music contest by Xenon and DSniper.
Update your game today to access all that Terraria‘s Journey’s End Update has to offer!
Terraria offers more content than ever as it includes the 1.3.1 – 1.3.5 updates and the latest ""Journey's End"" Update!
Presenting an impressive catalogue of 5,000+ items, 25+ NPCs, and 400+ enemies. Blending elements of classic action games with sandbox-style creativity, the Terraria adventure is truly as unique as the players themselves!
Some of the latest content includes!
– Master and Journey Modes to challenge your limits or tailor your gameplay experience!
– Quality of Life features – from Block Swap to the Void Vault to Boss Health Bars to customizable UI.
– Atmospheric and Weather effects will play a greater role than ever before!
– The Terraria Bestiary to track the enemies, allies and critters you encounter!
– New foes, including brand new bosses and events.
– Additional Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground.
-Graphic overhauls and more than 20 new music tracks!
– And more!